Want to learn more about using plain text in your daily or work life? I've written a few articles explaining the whys and hows, and plan on publishing new articles every week or two.
Keep checking back or subscribe to the RSS feed.
- Four Links - December 27, 2018
- A Quick Intro to Typesetting in Plain Text with LaTeX
- Eight Questions For Bryan Behrenshausen
- Four Links - August 29, 2018
- Eight Questions For David Collins-Rivera
- Don't Shuffle Your Files. Sync Them
- Four Links - May 29, 2018
- Using Atom, From a Non-Techie's Perspective
- Guest Article: Why Plain Text? (A Rant Mostly About Emails)
- Eight Questions For Brian Bennett
- Four Links - April 17, 2018
- Announcing 'Eight Questions For ...'
- Four Links - April 9, 2018
- Manage Your Tasks Like a Geek with Emacs org-mode
- Four Links - March 7, 2018
- Going Plain Text with Standard Notes