Want to learn more about using plain text in your daily or work life? I've written a few articles explaining the whys and hows, and plan on publishing new articles every week or two.
Keep checking back or subscribe to the RSS feed.
- Four Links - November 14, 2017
- Why Write With Markdown?
- Going Beyond Courier
- Four Links - October 5, 2017
- Taking Notes With nvALT
- Plain Text Isn't a Magic Bullet
- Why You Should Write Your Drafts in a Text Editor
- Strategies for Naming Your Text Files
- How to Add Context to a Plain Text Task List
- How to Quickly Create and Use a Plain Text Task List
- How to Keep a Journal in Plain Text
- Making the Move to Plain Text
- Where Plain Text Falls Flat
- Why Plain Text Matters