Support the Plain Text Project
I hope you enjoy what I write in this space, and hope that you find it both interesting and useful.
If you do, please consider supporting that work. The easiest way to do that is to keep reading and, if you like what you're reading, share it. If you share an article on social media, please use the hashtags #plaintext or #plaintextproject.
You can help keep the lights on by purchasing a copy of either Learning Markdown or Learning HTML.
You can also:
- Buy me a coffee (OK, I don’t drink coffee but you get the idea)
- Buy me a smoothie (which I do drink)
- Make a micropayment via Stripe
- Make a micropayment via PayPal
- Subscribe to Fastmail and get 10% off your first year (and I get a bit knocked off my annual subscription fee)
I’m not going to get rich or pay all of my bills this way, and I don’t expect to. Your support will, however, help pay for hosting and domain renewals.
It's not all about me. Half of what you donate will go to certain open source projects and to organizations like Creative Commons, the Internet Archive, and the Electronic Frontier Foundation (that's on top of what I regularly donate).